Dragonblade Publishing is a royalty-paying publisher. Although we specialize in Historical Romance, we accept queries from most genres. This includes, but is not limited to:
Please find listed below details about our lines and their requirements.
- Between 20,000 and 150,000 words for eBooks.
- Print eligibility must be a minimum of 50,000 words.
- While we will accept manuscripts from non-US authors, please be advised that you will be required to provide us with an ITIN. This number can be received after contract but must be on file before any royalties are paid out. For information on non-US ITIN numbers please visit www.irs.gov.
- In the romance genre any explicit sex must occur between consenting adults. No graphic rape, illegal, or degrading scenes allowed. No bestiality, pedophilia, or incest will be considered.
- M/M, F/F, M/F/M, etc, is acceptable as long as the graphic rape, illegal, and/or degrading clause is adhered to.
- Dragonblade Publishing contract terms are for 1 year and are renewable.
Submissions and inquiries should be sent to: email@example.com
Queries shall be no more than two pages in length, put in the body of the email, with the first fifty pages/three chapters of the manuscript attached as a PDF.
Allow up to two weeks for a response.